
Okay, I have officially turned lala. :OO
Anyways!
Hello everyone :D
How are you? Why am I even asking this. Its not like you'll reply or anything. Haha
Its Friday today! :) If today was a school day, I would be glad that its a friday. But since its like the end of my 2 weeks break, Im not so glad :\ URGHHH, I dont wanna go back to school. So lazy! I love the holidays! Why do students have to go to school???? We're suppose to be "enjoying life". SIGH. Ohh well. 6 more weeks of school and Im done. Okay, maybe make that 8 more weeks. Heh :D I hope time passes by fast! Like super super fast ! Like in a blink of an eye! xD Heeh.
Went to work just now. It was pretty quiet. Not that busy. Working again tomorrow. I hope its not going to be busy as well. I just MIGHT die serving all the customers and all the counting! GAAHHH. :|
Hmm, I dont think theres much to blog about. Hehe Havent finished any of my homework. Hehe. My plan to actually finish my homework before the holiday started failed. Very miserably in fact. Hahah :D
Anyways, I shall get started on it now :) Better now than never. Hehe :P Ohh wait, I think the saying was "Better late than never." Ohh well. Hahah :D
Ciao :)
(back to the top.)