
To all guys out there :P
HELLO people :)
Its been awhile. Well, not really, but kinda. Hehe
The date for my violin exam is coming closer and closer and CLOSER. I am starting to freak out. I hope I dont fail. I seriously hope I dont fail. My self esteem wouldnt be as high already if I fail :P HEH.
Friday tomorrow. So soon. Gosh, its almost the end of the year. This year just flew by like nobody's business. This is crazy. I dont want to grow old! At times I wish I was older, but now, NAWH. I loveeeee being a teenager ! :) I mean, who doesnt? :P Well, besides the fact that we have exams and all, we still have tons of fun :P Imagine if we were older, we'd have to working. And I'm pretty sure that exams would top working anyday! :P Haha
Okay , im blabbing :P ANYWAYS, time to sleep now. Busy day tomorrow.
Night everyone!
God bless! :D
(back to the top.)