
Me with my curly hair :P Kinda. HEHE :) ohh! and DSLR :D
Hello everyone! :D
One more week till holidays! Excited! :) Not that I have anything planned for the holidays. Cant wait to go back to Malaysia lah :D I wanna go back noooowww! ^^ Hehe ohh well.
Worked today. Working again tomorrow. HAIH :\ So bored of working already. Hehe :D
Orientation week next year. Last day of being a Year 10 was today. I feel so sad :( I dont wanna go to Year 11. All the stress and homework :\ Can die one you know? xD But ahh wells. Im Malaysian. I SHOULD be able to handle stress. Key word here being SHOULD. Heheh :D
Hmm, what else to blog about? Ntg much happened this week lah. Just lepak :) After exams marh xD got all A's for my exams man ;) Dont play play ;P hahha :)
Anyway, gtg now! Byeee :D
PS. Hawaii Five-O is AWESOME :D
(back to the top.)