Hello! :)
So dinner at Grandaunt's house yesterday was a double thumbs up! :)
Had ham and turkey with roast vegetables. Roast potatoes were gooood (Y)
Had pudding with ice cream later :D YUM YUM YUUUM :)
Came home after dinner.
Woke up super early today! Then went to DFO Moorrabbin. :) Bought heaps of stuff! :D Well, not heaps, but I think its alot? Haha :D I looooveee shopping! :) hehe well, okay okay lah :D I just love getting stuff xD Although I may not use it. :P Cheap stuff especially :)
All the stuff we bought :)
Feel like going to city to shop tomorrow! But neehh. Got to work. SAAAD. :( Ohh well. Another day perhaps ? :) Hehhe
Okay, going to watch tv now ;) Triple X. :D Vin Diesel! xD I wanna watch Fast and Furious! Marathon? Anyone? haha :)
Goodnight! :D
(back to the top.)