Its definitely been awhile since I last updated. Didn't have time to update when I was back in Msia. Busy busy BUSY. But anyways, my trip back was AWESOME! :) I sooooo wish I lived there but didnt have to go to school and all there. xD Heeh :D But ohh well.
So I did heaps of stuff while I was back. Pics are up on facebook :D Lazy to blog about it. heh :) I know my blog is dead already. Cant be bothered reviving it or whatever. Heeh I've moved on to tumblr! <3>
Yeaaaaa, school started like a week ago. KILLMENOW. Torturing! Well, I'd much rather be on holiday lah. I mean, who wouldnt? hehe :D Cant wait till I get to go back to Msia again :) I miss home :'( Maybe july. But thinking about going back and coming back to aus again kinda sucks. And if I do go back, its like only for 2 weeks! So short time! So maybe december :D 2 whole months in Msia! :D PURE BLISS! <3>
Ohh! Went back to work today. SIGHHHHH. I feel so lazy nowadays. Cant be bothered doing anything :\ I even always push my homework till the last minute! I SOOO NEED TO CHANGE! How to survive vce like that? Hahah :D
Kay, anyways, going to bed now. TIRED. School is exhausting! Im serious! :P hehehe kay, night y'all! :D
and ohh! Happy Chinese New Year guys! :) I miss red packets! <3>
(back to the top.)