I honestly should update my blog more often. Hehe I feel like im disappointing my readers. Hehe although i might not have any readers at all, but yea :) heheh its good to dream xD
Anyways! Gonna buy my air ticket soon! YAY! :) but thats for december. Hehe :D ohh well. at least i have something to look forward to! xD Hehhe SO EXCITED! <3
How I wish time would pass by faster :D heheh xD ahh well. :) I'll just have to be patient :D
Soooooo, how has your week been going? :) Finished school early today cause well, teacher wasnt here for the last double period, so yay ! :D get to come home early. Hehe xD Im starting to love Year 11 :P hehe so many SACS coming up! IM SCARED :\ Needa study harder! Hehe :)
okay, have to go now. Economic's SAC due on friday. And i havent even started anything yet! SO SCREWED :( Bye!
(back to the top.)