
Hello people! :D
Kay, its definitely been ages since I last updated. Hahah :)
It's the holidays now. FUN! :D Urgh, why does time pass so fast when it's the holidays? :( they're almost already.
Anyways, I guess this holiday have been QUITE productive. Went to the city with Winnie and Erika on Tuesday. Had Ikea meatballs. YUMM :D Shopped alot too :) Did my Learner's permit on wednesday. PASSED! too happy :) Haha xD I can drive now! hehe well, learn to drive. Went to Sofia's for Ling's bday dinner on sunday. Baked a cake for her the day before with erik aand winnie. Besides that, i watched heaps of movies! Haha :D like HEAPS. Heh :)
Manage to finish some homework. Gonna fail my physics test when I get back to school. Seriously. >< and got an accounting test as well. KILLMENOW. Holidays are more like study days. But anyways, cant wait till december! Ohh! just remembered! I booked my ticket back to Malaysia already! :) DECEMBER! <3 Hehe :)
Kay, finally updated! :D Hopefully time passes by faster when school starts :)
(back to the top.)