WHY HELLO THEREEE :D
Okay, it had definitely been FOREVER since I last updated my blog. Haha :)
Sorry guys! Blogs somehow don't seem to be the "IN" thing now. Heh I guess they're kinda dying. Hahah :D
Get Tumblr! Or better yet, Twitter! <3 Well, tumblr is more like a blog , twitter isn't. But I loveeeeeee Twitter! Haha :D I like spamming. :)
Anywaaaaaysssss! :D
My holidays are almost hereee! Just three more weeks! <3 OHHAMGEEEEE, cannot waaaait! Just finished exams like the day before yesterday. On a five day break now and I only have to go to school for 2 days next week! I looove Australia. The fact that we don't have to go to school when we don't have that subject in exams is awesome :) For the past week, I've only been going to school for like 2 hours. That's it! :) Ohh the loveeee! :D hahah but thank goodness exams are over! Im looking forward till my next exams in novembeeer! BRING ITTTT! :D and after thaaaat, HOLIDAAAAAAAAY <3 Malaysiaaaaaaaaaaa! :DD hahaha xD
Ohh! Depressing thing about this holidays, no shows to waaaatch :( WHYYYY LAH ALL THE SHOW FINISH AT THE SAME TIMEEEE? :( Trying to kill me only. Nevermind, I'll watch Korean Dramas instead. haha :D I just hope that i dont like get too addicted. Lol xD Or maybe not. Feel like doing a cover for a song :) shall think about that more. haha :D On the other hand. my dad will be here during the holidays! YAAAY <3 iPad 2, comee to mommaaaa :DD hahahahha :) seriously though, my dad better get me oneeee :P if he doesnt, i'll get one myself! :) Heheh xDD Might be going to Sydney during the holidays. Which is a good thing because other than melbourne, I've never been to any other place in Australia. HOW SAAAD IS THAAAT?? :S Hahaha :P Gonna shop till I droppp! :D
Speaking of shopping, gonna go to Docklands this Sundaaaay! :D OHMYGOSH, CANNOT WAAAAIT! <3 Hopefully there are like heaaaaps of sales :) heheeh ^^ I wanna buy a pair of boots! Been asking my mom to get me a pair since winter last yeaaar! but she NEVEEER got round to doing it. haha :P I guess it was partly my fault too. Been sucha bum lately. Hahah :) Like for driving as well ! I got my L's already but have not started driving at all! I have no motivation whatsoever. I FAAAAILL. :P Ohh well. I'll get round to doing it, SOON. Hopefully. Hahaha ;D
Sighhhh, only like 184 more days till Malaysia. :) Its gonna be FOREVEEEERRR! >< ohh well. I shall enjoy Aussie while I'm here. Hahaa :D
Anyways, i shall go do some other stuff now. Goodbyeee! :D
(back to the top.)